Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Delayed, but not Snuffed Out.

Christmas is over. No longer do I have to listen to the same 10 Christmas carol’s 8 hours a day, or worry about excommunication and the Church Christmas pageant. The stress has ended. It actually ended the night before Christmas Eve and I've spent the week following Christmas finally enjoying the season. As pointed out in Church on Sunday, there are 12 days of Christmas. By my count I've still got a few more days to go. Bring on the Christmas specials, lights, and goodies. The smoldering embers of the Holiday Spirit has flared to life!



In the spirit of Christmas, author accepting any delayed, spontaneously given gifts. Wrapping paper required.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it lives on :-)
    I fully support celebrating all 12 days of Christmas!
    (though for me, that will take place more post-quals haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair enough. I may be willing to be strong armed to continue celebrating with you....I know, I know, quite the sacrifice on my part. It's ok really, saints are known for their kindness and compassion after all.

    ReplyDelete