Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Time

It's SUMMER! And I don't just mean because we're now in the upper 90's. No, it's summer because it's June and according to Nicole's calendar, June is summer.

I realized today I sort the seasons by month, no matter what the calendar says. According to my brain:

June-Early August is Summer. 
Late August-September is Indian Summer. 
October-midish November is fall. 
End of November-February is winter. 
And March-May is spring.

Why do you care, you probably don't, it was just a random thought I decided to share.

Why is it being summer note worthy? Because summer means swimming, BBQ's, late sunsets and baseball. Summer is heat, sweat and misery. Summer is smores, ice cream and air conditioning. How could you not be excited?!?

I'm stoked! Although that might not last long if I don't get to go swimming soon. But for now I'll enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. I have a similar set-up in my brain, minus the Indian Summer part. Hooray for summer! (And even more hooray once it's actually summer for me!)

    ReplyDelete