Monday, May 21, 2012

Summer Plan aka No More Chicken With Head Hacked Off

To all my avid readers, I apologize in the large amount of time in between posts. Things got extremely hectic in the weeks leading to Mother's Day. They ended with me informing my Mother not to be surprised for the next 100 years or so; something she is quite ok with.

Since then I have been recouping. (Yes it was that crazy. Besides, in my being in the second half of my 20's I'm practically ancient. Working 'til 11 or midnight and then getting up and going again at 6-6:30 am takes it's toll when you're my age). It's been strange to have time to relax after work, and to a certain extent, I haven't known what to do with myself. It's going to be even stranger once KidZone let's out for summer (this is our last week. Yes! I mean....) as I find myself with an actual day off!

Between sleep deprivation and sudden time on my hands, my brain has gone haywire and I find myself, you ready for it? THINKING. I've been thinking about the craziness of the last couple months, what I want to accomplish this summer, and even about tackling Sunday School at Church next fall.

Conclusions, my life is a mess, I keep running from one thing to the next and don't take time to do things like, my dishes, (poor Aunt Judy), or clean my room, or wash my car, or bake/cook, or work on various random projects I have either started or been meaning to get to. So much to do, so little time.

So this summer my goal is to reset my life. Take some time to rest, and actually get stuff done so I don't keep having to run around like a chicken with my head hacked off. The spurting blood is a pain to clean.

That's the plan anyway. Who knows, maybe posting this will make me stick to it for once. 

2 comments:

  1. You made me smile! I can return the favor go to: http://audioedmund.blogspot.com
    Signed, Edmund
    ps: no gimmicks just clean fun, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grin. I like all the descriptions. And,
    Amen!

    ReplyDelete