Thursday, September 16, 2010

Next at bat

Austria has been great. I will be a little bummed to leave, but I must admit, I probably won't miss the cleaning or dishes, even though it wasn't that bad. And if I'm truthfully honest, I think it was a good transition from MH to traveling.

If I were a master word smith, I still don't think I could do the Austrian countryside justice. Think, foothills, forests, Yosemite, and farming, all in one place and green. It's "super awesome".

Tomorrow Emily and I fly to London. The Plan: we have 4 1/2 days to see London and any other part of England we want to visit. Oh, and it looks like we can stay with a friend of hers for at least the first night. Other than that we have a few things we've talked about doing/seeing, and that's about it.  

And just in case I don't get to this before, Rome is on deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment