Monday, February 6, 2012

Simply Joy

On my way home today I saw the coolest thing; two little boys in camo jackets doing donuts on a Kubota. The older one couldn't have been much older than 7 or 8. It was AWESOME! This is why living in the country rocks. 

Not that we were allowed to do such things as kids. Granted we probably wouldn't have just stuck to donuts and the potential for emergency runs would have increased dramatically. But still, it would have been a lot of fun. 

Yes, I am aware of the numerous ATV accidents that have occurred with children/teens and I am in no way condemning parents who choose not to allow their children to drive vehicles at a young age. (As I stated we were not allowed to). There is wisdom in that. I am simply appreciating joy radiating from that orange machine. Sometimes you need to enjoy simple, child-like fun. 

Don't believe me try it. You might be surprised at how easily you become amused. 

2 comments:

  1. :-)

    I had to look it up; I am not up on Kubotas. Was it one like this? http://sxsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Kubota_RTV900-11.jpg

    ReplyDelete